Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is this really a sunburn, and what can I do to help it?

Yesterday I went to the beach and heavily applied sunscreen so I wouldn't get burned. Unfortunately I forgot to put sunscreen on my lower legs(below the knee) and feet, and a few hours later turned red and patchy. It is unbearable. This burn hurts badly even when I am not touching it and laying completely still. I have tried home remedies, almost all make it worse. Even Aloe Vera makes it extrememly itchy, but ofcourse I can't itch. When I tried to stand up this morning from bed, is when I realized I couldnt walk. It feels my skin has tightened and leaves no room for the movement of my feet. My muscles in the lower legs are sore and tingly. Is this really a sunburn? What can I do to help it?

No comments:

Post a Comment